Skip to main content

Lydia's Big Adventure!

It is an extraordinary thought for me to contemplate, that an idea for a book which started in my head here in High Barnet, England, and was transmitted by e-mail 'over the ether' should now be sitting on shelves in book form all over the United States. You can imagine how much a new writer wishes to see her book on a shelf in a bookshop and here it is, kindly sent by Laurel Ann of Austenprose at my cheeky request. Thank you so much Laurel Ann, I can't tell you what it means to see Lydia on a bookshelf. I only must add that I am feeling very envious of her adventure and can only hope that one day I will get the opportunity to follow her!
I wanted to thank all those people who have taken the time to write to me about my book and I am absolutely thrilled to find that not only has Lydia visited the United States but several other countries too. I am very touched by all your good wishes.
Also, thank you very much to the lovely, hard-working Danielle at Sourcebooks who sends Lydia off on her travels for reviews and such-like.
If anyone out there would like to tell me about any of Lydia's further adventures, I would love to hear from you. You can contact me at austeneffusions at bt internet dot com.