Skip to main content

Valentine's Day

Calling all men! (As Lydia would say!) Look here - I know there's still a couple of weeks left until Valentine's day, but I wanted to draw your attention to the lovely work of Jean Judy and her blog about Jane Austen which features her lovely jewellery. I first discovered her work on Ms Place and Laurel Ann's lovely blog and couldn't get an e-mail out quickly enough to ask her to make me one after I'd dropped some large hints to my husband about February 14th! Here's a sneak preview of my beautiful bracelet (underneath) which features Sense and Sensibility on one side of the medallions and a selection of my own paintings on the other. I asked for spring colours - I love blues and greens and I think it's beautiful.

I'm not sure I will be able to wait until Valentine's day to wear it.

Here's my lovely husband with a couple of gorgeous girls - my sister and my daughter.