Well, I'm having such fun on my blog tour talking to some very lovely people. I've been chatting to Farah on the The Book Faery and Meg from Luxury Reading has taken the time to read and give Mr. D a lovely review. Thank you for making me feel so welcome!
I promised another competition for a copy of Mr. Darcy's Secret. This is a straightforward quiz! Post your answers to me here and not at the bottom of the page or everyone will see them. The competition is open until 14th February. Correct answers will be entered into a draw.
Winner announced on 15th.
1. How many Bennet sisters are there in Pride and Prejudice?
2. What is the name of Caroline Bingley's sister?
3.Elizabeth goes to Hunsford to stay with her friend Mrs....?
4. Lydia falls in love with
a) Colonel Fitzwilliam
b) Mr. Denny
c) Mr. Wickham
5. What is the name of Lady Catherine de Bourgh's daughter?
6. What relation is Mrs. Philips to Elizabeth?
7. Where does Mr. Darcy live in Derbyshire?
8. What is the name of Mr. Darcy's friend at Netherfield?
9. Who says the following? "An unhappy alternative is before you, Elizabeth. From this day you must be a stranger to one of your parents. Your mother will never see you again if you do not marry Mr. Collins, and I will never see you again if you do."
10. Elizabeth is supposed to take a tour to the ---- -------- with her aunt and uncle, but goes to Derbyshire instead. Fill in the missing words.