Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Mr Darcy's YouTube Christmas Calendar!

I love making these trailers - it's just a short one, but I couldn't resist, and the snowstorm features in my book! Mr Darcy's Christmas Calendar is now up on Amazon and available for pre-order. There'll be a launch party on November 4th on Austen Variations with lots of prizes! Please join me for some chocolate goodies and more!
I'll be on Austen Variations on Wednesday October 29th with chapter two - if you'd like to read chapter one, please click here! I hope you enjoy it.

13 comments:

Monica Fairview said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica Fairview said...

This is truly lovely (and magical) trailer, Jane. You're so talented!

Jane Odiwe said...

Thank you, Monica-I really didn't have to add too much-it's a very clever programme. You should try it!

Julie Rakowski said...

Very well done Jane, I ejoyed it, it really is magical. :) You are really putting me in the mood for Christmas.

Julie Rakowski

Jane Odiwe said...

Thank you, Julie-I do love Christmas-glad you're getting in the mood!

Joana Starnes said...

So beautiful, Jane!!!!

A lovely lovely clip! Can't wait to read Mr Darcy's Calendar!

Haze Mills said...

What a tease! Cannot wait! What a lovely trailer! Run out of exclamation marks! (Almost!)

Anji said...

Lovely trailer, Jane, though I had to listen tonight without sound, as my iPad's sound no longer works. Looking forward to the launch party and reading chapter 2 very soon.

Jane Odiwe said...

Hazel-thank you-they only give you 30 seconds so I couldn't give much away! : )

Jane Odiwe said...

Joana, thank you very much!

Jane Odiwe said...

Anji, sorry to hear about the sound-my old iPad is not so good as it used to be-nothing lasts does it? Thank you for your lovely comments!

Lúthien84 said...

I watched this trailer the other day but didn't have time to comment. Anyway, I love it. The music is soothing to my ears and the snow globe is magical.

Jane Odiwe said...

Thank you, Luthien84, so glad to hear you love it! I enjoyed making it very much.