Skip to main content

Competition Winner! Mr. Darcy's Secret

Thank you to everyone who entered the competition to win a signed copy of Mr. Darcy's Secret. The winner is:

                                                                         EmileeHope


Congratulations Emilee - could you please contact me with your address details and I'll put your copy in the post.

Thank you to Laura Hartness for a lovely review over at Calico Critic Blogspot. I am enormously grateful to everyone who has taken the time to read and review my book; it really means so much to me.

Don't forget to tune into the Austen Twitter Project tomorrow Last week's chapters are posted up for our delight along with the next twist in the plot. If you've ever been tempted to try your hand at writing a novel inspired by Jane, now is your chance. Come and join in, it's a lot of fun and it's open to everyone!