Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Blog Tour: Searching for Captain Wentworth - The Calico Critic and My Jane Austen Book Club!

The Pump Room, Bath
Today I am the guest of Laura Hartness on the Calico Critic Blog. There's an exclusive extract from Searching for Captain Wentworth and I'm talking about Time Travel and the books I loved as a child. I'd love to know which were your favourites - please leave a comment on her blog!

Yesterday, I was Maria Grazia's guest and she interviewed me for My Jane Austen Book Club. If you'd like to be in with a chance of winning a signed paperback copy of Searching for Captain Wentworth do leave a comment!

The day before I was Laurel Ann Nattress' guest on Austenprose where I shared an exclusive 'audio' excerpt from my new novel.

I've also been to visit Vic Sanborn on Jane Austen's World - she celebrated 500,000 hits on her blog with a giveaway-competition now closed.

Tomorrow, I shall be visiting Nancy Kelley - I hope you can join me!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks very good as my favorite Austen character movie/book is Colin Firth but Rupert Penry Jones is the best capt went worth

Jane Odiwe said...

Thank you Anonymous! It would be lovely if you left your name next time!